This program comprises 8 self-paced, online courses designed to assist businesses understand the weak points in their cyber security.
Hacking Your Company: Ethical Solutions to Defeat Cyber Attacks is ideal for technical professionals across all industries who support their company's IT departments and require up-to-date information on this threat.
These courses are intended for mid/advanced career professionals in IT, computer science, and related fields, and also C-Suite executives who need working knowledge of ethical hacking to support employees that do, and need to be aware of the latest issues and trends in this hot topic.
Courses included in the program:
- System Hacking
- Malware Fundamentals
- Denial of Service Attacks
- Session Hijacking
- SQL Injections
- Evasion Techniques
Complete the form to speak with an IEEE Content Specialist and learn how you can get access to these programs for your organization.
Delivered through the IEEE Xplore Digital Library
Access all course content through IEEE Xplore
with an improved experience that provides:
- Streamlined access to all content from IEEE in one place, using existing IEEE Xplore credentials
- A modern, mobile friendly design for eLearning content
- Discovery of more eLearning content of interest through an easy-to-use browse experience, with filtering by topic
- Access to all the powerful features of IEEE Xplore, including enhanced search capabilities and filtering, self-service usage statistics, and more
IEEE eLearning courses are available in a wide range of topics, with many featured course series to choose from in various subtopics.