Cloud Computing Course Program
This program comprises 37 self-paced, online courses that focus on various aspects of cloud computing technologies.
Content covers cloud computing technology including overviews, benefits and challenges, compliance and privacy, security, design, architecture, construction, use cases, automation, access control, storage management, and deployment.
Ideal for technical professionals at organizations working in technologies based in cloud computing, as well as academic students studying computer science.
Courses included in the program:
Cloud Computing Baseline
- Cloud Computing I: An Introduction
- Cloud Computing Part 2
- Cloud Computing Part 3
- Cloud Computing Definition, Reference Architecture, and General Use Cases
- Cloud Service and Deployment Models
Cloud Architecture and Cloud Platforms
- Cloud Management Software/Platforms: OpenStack
- Cloud Services and Software Platforms: OpenNebula
- Major Commercial and Research Cloud Service Providers
- Cloud Construction
Cloud Deployment and Solutions
- Cloud Computing Enabling Technologies
- Cloud Standardization and Component Technology Overview
- Cloud Powered Services Design
- Cloud Deployment Automation Tools
Cloud BasedSolutions for Big Data
- Cloud Computing Global Impact and Compliance
- Cloud Security and Data Protection
- Cloud Compliance and Privacy Protection
- Cloud Data Center Network Construction
Cloud Interoperability (and Future Cloudscape)
- Future Cloudscape
- IEEE Intercloud Interoperability and Federation Framework
- Cloud Benefits and Challenges
- Cloud Federation and Federated Access Control
Infrastructure as a Service
- Cloud Infrastructure as a Service Architecture
- Storage Virtualization in Cloud IaaS Storage Types
- Network Virtualization in Cloud IaaS
Complete the form to speak with an IEEE Content Specialist and learn how you can get access to this course program for your organization.
Delivered through the IEEE Xplore Digital Library
Access all course content through IEEE Xplore with an improved experience that provides:
- Streamlined access to all content from IEEE in one place, using existing IEEE Xplore credentials
- A modern,
mobile friendlydesign for eLearning content
- Discovery of more eLearning content of interest through an easy-to-use browse experience, with filtering by topic
- Access to all the powerful features of IEEE Xplore, including enhanced search capabilities and filtering, self-service usage statistics, and more
IEEE eLearning courses are available in a wide range of topics, with many featured course programs to choose from in various subtopics.
Read more about the full IEEE eLearning Library.
Fill out the form below to speak with an IEEE Content Specialist.