IEEE | Rutgers Online Mini-MBA for Engineers
Develop Business Management Skills for Your Engineers and Technical Professionals
IEEE | Rutgers Online Mini-MBA for Engineers was developed to help corporate employees bridge the gap between business and engineering as they prepare for growth into management roles. It is the only online Mini-MBA program specifically designed for engineers and technical professionals. The program is intended for engineering teams with multiple learners.
Why should you and your colleagues consider this program? Upon successful completion of the Mini-MBA program, learners will:
- Discern how organizational decisions are made, with both technical and operational considerations.
- Understand how different functional groups interact to achieve overall goals.
- Apply their newly developed business skills to better align their technical capabilities with business strategy.
- HIGHLY SPECIALIZED course curriculum developed by top-rated IEEE Subject Matter Experts and Rutgers Business School faculty members and based upon real-world business and engineering best practices.
- CONVENIENT self-paced on-demand class format in 15 weeks or less, employees study timely topics and develop applicable skills through the powerful combination of expert-led instruction and peer interaction.
- FLEXIBLE learning anytime, anywhere Self-paced video lessons are paired with interactive assessments, live office hours, and a Capstone Project to help employees maintain that critical work-life balance.
This program is intended for multiple engineers at an organization. Contact us today so we can discuss your needs and how the IEEE | Rutgers Online Mini-MBA for Engineers program could help fulfill them.
Want to learn more?
Fill out the form below and an IEEE representative will contact you.