IEEE | Rutgers Mini-MBA for Engineers
Develop Business Management Skills for Your Engineers and Technical Professionals
IEEE | Rutgers Online Mini-MBA for Engineers was developed to help corporate employees bridge the gap between business and engineering as they prepare for growth into management roles. It is the only online Mini-MBA program specifically designed for engineers and technical professionals.
Why should you and your colleagues consider this program? Upon successful completion of the Mini-MBA program, learners will:
- Discern how organizational decisions are made, with both technical and operational considerations.
- Understand how different functional groups interact to achieve overall goals.
- Apply their newly developed business skills to better align their technical capabilities with business strategy.
- HIGHLY SPECIALIZED course curriculum developed by top-rated IEEE Subject Matter Experts and Rutgers Business School faculty members and based upon real-world business and engineering best practices.
- CONVENIENT self-paced on-demand class format in 15 weeks or less, employees study timely topics and develop applicable skills through the powerful combination of expert-led instruction and peer interaction.
- FLEXIBLE learning anytime, anywhere Self-paced video lessons are paired with interactive assessments, live office hours, and a Capstone Project to help employees maintain that critical work-life balance.
This program is intended for multiple engineers at an organization. Contact us today so we can discuss your needs and how the IEEE | Rutgers Online Mini-MBA for Engineers program could help fulfill them.
Want to learn more?
Fill out the form below and an IEEE representative will contact you.