SAE eBooks Library from SAE International
NEW eBooks Collection in IEEE Xplore
IEEE has partnered with SAE International to deliver a core collection of highly valuable and relevant eBooks to the IEEE Xplore digital library. The SAE eBooks Library explores topics critical to aerospace, automotive and ground vehicle engineering. Known as an authoritative resource by top engineering companies and universities around the world, SAE International specializes in transport industries, and the titles in the collection comprise the latest, most respected information source in the industry.
Features and benefits:
- One-stop access to more than 200 eBook titles, with a back file to 1990
- Cutting-edge information about the latest on emerging technologies with a strong focus on scientific and technological innovations
- Detailed information that goes beyond the surface, related to design, systems, engines, materials, and new technologies to support research, product development, and design
- Approximately 35 new titles introduced annually
- Titles broken out into chapters, for easier discovery and access
- Annual subscription or perpetual access options available
Fill out the form to connect with an IEEE Sales Representative and request your free trial.
About SAE International
Established in 1905, SAE International is best known in the United States for its ratings of automobile horsepower and setting the standards (SAE J300) for the performance of motor oil viscosity. Known as an authoritative resource by top engineering companies and universities around the world, SAE International is a global association of more than 128,000 engineers and related technical experts specializing in transport industries such as automotive, aerospace, and commercial vehicles.
Please note: Territory restrictions apply in certain markets. Please contact your IEEE Account Manager for further details.
Want to learn more?
Fill out the form below and an IEEE representative will contact you.